Bacon County, Georgia offers an aggressive package of incentives for potential relocating and expanding businesses to encourage investment and job creation. The Bacon County Development Authority is eager to help your business grow. Possible incentives may include:
- Available land at low cost
- Local tax assistance and tax abatement schedules through the Bacon County Development Authority
- Industrial Revenue Bond Financing (IRB) available through the Bacon County Development Authority
- One Georgia Grants
- For at least 15 net new jobs created, $1,750 Job Tax Credit per new job each year for five years (Unused job tax credits can be carried forward for up to 10 years.) Bacon County is a Tier 3 community.
- 100% Freeport Exemption for work in process, raw materials and finished goods destined to be shipped out of state
- Quick Start training for employees at no cost
- Infrastructure improvements
- Strong local banking institutions for assistance in financing
- Competitive utility rates and high-speed, large bandwidth Internet services (available in 95% of Bacon County), including fiber connections at 100 Mb and 1000 Mb
Click here for more information on other available state tax credits for investment, retraining, ports, etc. For information about local incentives, please contact the Bacon County Development Authority at 912-632-1800.